Thursday 19 October 2023

I HOLD A BANNER

 

          I HOLD A BANNER

I hold a banner which has valuable  words like  goodness beauty and truth; love and loyalty, liberty and sovereignty; peace and non-violence; neighbourhood and co-operation; caring and sharing; sympathy and empathy; compassion and forbearance; mercy and forgiveness ; kindness and charity; justice and fairness; freedom and uprightness; respect and faithfulness; honesty and integrity; ; industry and patience; diversity and tolerance; humility, grace and dignity; humanism and enlightenment; godliness and piety.     

 This banner remains with me wherever I go. It attracts everybody’s attention.  Some react and say it will promote “peaceful co-existence.“

                                                *******

G.R.Kanwal

19th October 2023          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment